Sunday, June 7, 2009

Port Saint Lucie Civic Center Business Palooza June 2009

We went to the Port Saint Lucie Civic Center yesterday to participate in the Business Palooza. They had every kind of business there from attorneys Rosenthatl,Levy & Simon,PA (Marc E Golden was there), to decorative concrete coating companies like Sundek (owner Mike Widner).

It was a fantastic way for the city to promote the businesses in Port Saint Lucie and let the people know who they can go to locally to get all of your photographic needs done(just a little shameless plug) or to get your car repaired by Andrew Browne of Four Points Auto Repair.

Most of the vendors at the Palooza had some sort of prize that they were giving away.
I went around to check out the different businesses too and I put my name into a few reaffles myself and I won a wonderful gift basket from Riverside National Bank, and it was made by Amazing Creations By Kim, 772-460-0212.

No comments: