Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good Friends, Good People

I would like to introduce you to some good friends of mine who are really good people. You may already know them because they are really out in the community doing things to help others that may not be as fortunate as you and me. But I'll tell you more about that in a minute. First is Mitch Kloorfain, he's the man at the Hometown News who is the go to guy for anything and everything photographic and photojournalistic. He is everywhere at any given moment but lately he is helping me with my wedding contest. Next is Wendy Dwyer, and Wendy is a freelance journalist with a heart of gold. She is also a hard one to keep up with. Just recently she covered Cornholio, a tournement for cornholers. If you don't know what it is, Google it! Mitch and Wendy introduced my wife and me to Scott Van Duzer. A great guy who I think must give more away than he makes at his business, Big Apple Pizza and Pasta, in Ft Pierce. This team of philanthropists are always doing something else to help someone in need. I am proud to call them my friends and am blessed to know them. Thanks guys for all the work you do on behalf of others!

No comments: